And my work week begins...

This is my Sunday night. I am getting ready to go to bed. I have to be up for work early tomorrow. I feel as though this has been a good and productive week, even though I still have much to do. I am starting to get in the holiday spirit!! I really want to start decorating my house for Christmas but I refuse to do so until after Thanksgiving. Britt will probably want me to wait until December 1st but we will be too busy getting ready for our trip. I may go ahead and do it the Friday after since Thanksgiving is so late this year.
It's been a good week. A busy one.. but a good one.

1 comments:

Susan November 16, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

I want to decorate, too! But, must wait til the turkey is done.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.