yeah, not so much.

I read on the blog of a friend of mine that she was going to try to do an entry every day. I decided that I would aspire to the same. Todays entry, however, will be brief. My day today sucked so I don't feel much like writing. One of our little friends from 3 Gold (oncology ward at ACH) passed away today. I had to have a little breakdown in the bathroom at work. So.. rather than dwell on it and write a bunch of stuff that really doesn't matter to much anyway - I am going to go watch my husbands favorite movie with him and then call it a night. Maybe I will feel more chatty tomorrow -

2 comments:

Susan November 3, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Oh I am so sorry about the little one.

What a good wife you are!

HerstoryGirl November 3, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Oh, Dawn... I am so sorry. I know there is nothing to say. Just know that I am there, crying with you.

BTW, what was the movie???

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.