TGI My Friday

I worked my short shift today. Ten hours. I like Monday's because Britt and I ride together. He and I used to ride together every day - for quite a few years. I miss having that little bit of time alone together so it has been nice. After work we went to get Elijah from the G-parents and then headed to Hannah's volleyball tryouts. She played pretty good - but was not happy with her performance. We will know next Wednesday if she made the team or not. It's nearly 11pm and we are home. Ahh.. home. I have to take Hannah to school in the morning and THEN it will be my day off. My day to rest and continue my organization quest in the house. Not sure what my project will be tomorrow. Five minutes in each of the rooms I have already done, and then find something new. There is sure plenty to chose from!!! For now.. I am off to find my pj's. I wish I had an electric blanket. That would come in handy this evening! Maybe I will ask for one for Christmas.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.