Drumroll Please...

Six and a half pounds!!! That's right.. I lost six and a half pounds!!! I was so stoked! Normally I would have celebrated by eating - but not this time. I immediately started plotting how much I plan to lose next week, came home, and started making a weight watchers recipe for supper and had a snack. I feel positive about how well I have done on the program this week and plan to keep it up next week. This weekend will be a challenge since we will be in Dallas and have to dine out twice. At least I will have Britt with me to help keep me in line!! Next week I hope to have lost at least two pounds..

3 comments:

Susan December 12, 2007 at 2:31 AM  

WOW! Congrats!!!! That is fantastic. And look at you -- now a planning fool. LOL I love it!

You CAN navigate Dallas. Just keep your eye on the goal. Next thing you know, those dining out experiences will be just a memory -- ones you'll be proud of.

Go Dawn!

Susan December 12, 2007 at 2:32 AM  

Here is my holiday strategy.

Last year I vowed to not eat ANY holiday goodies in my office, and be sparing at parties. I DID IT. I did not have ONE bit of holiday junk at work.

I have the same strategy this year -- no office junk. So far, so good. With that out of the equation, it means a "normal" month for me... with a few parties thrown in. For me, that makes the parties more joyous that sources of worry.

Michelle December 12, 2007 at 6:55 PM  

Oh my gosh!!! That's fantastic! I'm so tickled for you!!!

You'll do great doing WW in Dallas. :)

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.