Happy New Year!

I didn't get to walk today. I will make sure I walk tomorrow. I ordered a pedometer so I can keep up with how much I walk and track improvement. I doubt I will be able to be as dedicated with my walking and tracking as my friend Susan is with her running, but at least I will have a tool to help me.
I have to say I had a great new years eve tonight. Spending New Years at home with my husband and my best friends is my idea of a pretty good way to celebrate. I wanted to get a picture of me and Susan, but didn't get the chance. I go over to other peoples homes and see pictures of them and their friends doing various things and I don't have pictures up like that so that's one of my goals for 2008. Live more and have photographic evidence! So.. Susan.. keep that in mind when we plan our travels for this upcoming year!!!
Tomorrow begins the process of Britt saying "D, Christmas is over.. don't you think you should take the tree down?" I love Christmas decorations, but I know they need to come down soon. I guess January 2nd will be my day to take down Christmas stuff. yuck.

3 comments:

Michelle January 1, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

Seriously, I can help with the tree taking down procrastination issue. :) Ha!

I love my festive friend! And I agree with you, all my friends have pictures of themselves with friends in cute frames in their houses ... and I want to do that too!

Great reason to get together soon.. with our camera's!

Love ya!
M

Susan January 2, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

You are the sweetest!

We are soooooo going to take a picture together the next time I see you!

I think you should post your pedometer progress on this blog.

Michelle January 3, 2008 at 7:06 AM  

Hey! I love the picture of you and Britt! How cute are you two!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.