Wonderful Holiday

I have to say that I think this is one of the best ever. I got everything that I asked for this year.. I wanted nail polish, a sleep mask, an iPod, and some perfume.. got every bit of it! I feel so spoiled! My sister was here, we had a great meal, we spent time with friends and family and it was just wonderful. Santa brought the kids a Wii so they have had a great time playing with that. Hannah is getting ready to go to Dallas for a few days to spend some time with my sister. My sister will be back next week so it will be good to see her again.
Weight Watchers will start back day after tomorrow. Tomorrow I will shop and get a few things to get back on the wagon. I need to be walking too. The weather has been perfect for it. I just am not a morning person and by the time Britt gets home. it's dark out. Excuses, excuses. I need to do something.
I am so glad we have good water to drink here in Central Arkansas. We went to visit my sister and her water was gross in Dallas. The water and the ice both. Yuck. I think we take things like that for granted.
I will be searching for good podcasts to listen to on my new iPod. :)
Much Love, Many Blessings, and great things to come...

2 comments:

Susan December 26, 2007 at 10:37 AM  

Excellent indeed!

I vote for a late-evening walk with Britt (if Eli could go, I guess). We have been doing that and it is actually pretty terrific. You don't get cold and it's just the best time to talk.

Unknown December 26, 2007 at 3:33 PM  

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to the Talleys from the Kellys!
Love you guys!
Summer =)

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.