I can still see the wagon!


I am off the wagon for a brief time, but I am not letting it get too far ahead of me. :) I knew that once the Holidays were here, I would take a break from WW, enjoy Holiday meals with family, and then get back on WW as soon as Christmas is over. I am just hoping that I won't gain back everything that I lost the first week. If I did - it's okay too. Most people gain between 7 and 15 pounds during the Holidays. If I can come out of the Holiday season the same as when I first started WW, I will still feel slightly ahead of the game. People keep saying that I am crazy to do this during the Holidays, but I know if I hadn't, my eating would have been out of control and I would end up weighing more by my 38th birthday than I ever have in my life. Not zesty at all.
Our 9th anniversary is coming up on February 4th. I think for the first time ever, Britt and I are going to try to get away for our anniversary. My former boss has a lake house in Hot Springs that he lets us use so I think we might try to go down there for the weekend - just the two of us. We probably won't know how to act, it's been so long since we have gone away alone! We will probably do crazy stuff like watch stuff on tv other than Disney Channel and prepare meals that aren't kid friendly.. Talk about adventure!

1 comments:

Susan December 23, 2007 at 5:26 AM  

That's a good attitude, if you ask me: enjoying the holidays, but not getting too crazy with it. My point counting went great for three whole days! Ha.

Hot Springs -- whoo hoo!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.