Still Going

Today is day 4 of WW. I really thought I had blown it last night. We decided to take Hannah to Cracker Barrel for her Birthday. We all ordered breakfast. I thought I had really done it, but when we got home and i looked everything up, I was okay! I had to use a few flex points for the week, but still have some left over; not a lot, but still a few! I have done the big no no and have weighed myself a couple of times this week. I really should have just waited until the meeting on Tuesday - BUT, the scale says that I am losing so it's motivation to keep it up. I will leave the final judgement for this weeks weight loss up to the Weight Watchers scale on Tuesday.
As if we didn't have enough going on, Hannah's father decided to seperate from his wife - on Hannah's birthday of all days. Needless to say, she is upset and her birthday ruined. I thought it was rather selfish of them to do it today - they have been married for several years, what would one more day hurt? It is sad though. I am thankful that I have a good marriage for her to have as an example of what stable married life is.

1 comments:

Susan December 9, 2007 at 5:45 AM  

Yay for your good results!!! Keep on keepin' on!

That is AWFUL to separate on your daughter's birthday -- of all days -- that guy could have waited until today. JERK!

And of all times -- when she is living with him. Grrr!

I am also thankful that she has you and Britt to look to as a stable couple.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.