Party #1

As far as food goes, I did really well at our first holiday gathering. We had fajitas and I had two with no cheese and that was it.. I also had a few chips and salsa.. the drinks are what is going to hurt me, I am sure. I had three coctails. They were small, mind you.. but coctails none the less. The upside is I had used very few points throughout the day so I am sure I will be okay. I have looked at the two restaurants that my sister wants to eat at while we are in Dallas and have come up with what I think I will chose - to avoid making a hasty decision and ordering something fried and smothered with cheese!! ha!

1 comments:

Susan December 13, 2007 at 5:08 AM  

Look at you! This is all EXCELLENT. Go girl!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.