Walking

I finally got off my rear and went for a walk. I walked for 30 minutes today. We have a track right across the street from our house and it's wonderful for walking. The only problem with it is that it's not lit and it's tucked in the woods a bit so I don't feel comfortable walking over there when I don't have daylight. That is limiting.
I LOVE my new ipod. I have wanted to learn Spanish for a while now so I downloaded a spanish lesson podcast! Each lesson is about 15 minutes in length so I listened to two of them while on my walk. I am glad I was on the track by myself because I must have looked like an idiot walking around the track repeating elementary spanish words to myself!! ha!

1 comments:

Susan December 29, 2007 at 1:37 PM  

How wonderful -- getting bilingual while getting a good workout! Your mind and heart will be better for it!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.