Ready, Set, Go.

Okay.. tomorrow I am going to sit down and make out my menu for the next two weeks. Weight Watchers Style! Britt and I were listing all the things we want to work on for the upcoming year and it's all so overwhelming! I think our health and finances are so important though and need to be made priority.
I think I am about to be looking for a job that will allow me to work the bulk of my hours in three days and preferably on weekends. Elijah is getting ready to start radiation soon and still wont be able to attend school for quite some time. I would like to go back to my job at UAMS but I don't see how it's possible without hiring a full time nanny - which is DEFINITELY not in the budget nor is it something I would ever want to do.
I am ready for January 1st to be here, truthfully.

1 comments:

Susan December 28, 2007 at 4:55 AM  

I am, too! Well, the 2nd, at about 10 AM -- that is when my exam will be over! :)

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.