Record Breaker


Is there a world record for just how many times a person can join Weight Watchers? If not, I think I am about to be the record holder. Yep. I am going to take the plunge and join once more. Britt agreed to do the program with me, which will help keep me on track. My friend John is going to print out a skinny picture of me for me to put on the fridge for "thinspiration", and I am going to work on a meal plan for the week this evening. Tomorrow I will go to my first meeting and weigh in. So.. I am back to trying to come up with some goals for myself. Why the decision to do this?? I had to buy jeans last night. It was a frightening experience.
Goals for this week: join WW; come up with a menu; walk for 30 minutes at least three times.

1 comments:

Susan December 4, 2007 at 7:01 AM  

Excellent goals! I think you will enjoy the walking. It will really clear your head.

As for me, my first session with Ms. Personal Trainer was this morning. It's a whole new world having someone tell you what to do! But it will be beneficial. :)

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.