Concert


We went to see the Newsboys tonight. Our neighbor across the street works for the Christian radio station that we listen to (K-Love) and he gave us tickets.. It was FANTASTIC! I missed the opening bands because I didn't get off work until 8, but made it there just in time to see Newsboys. I almost didn't go because I was tired - I really am glad that i did. I have never been one for the whole altar call or "being saved" religious experience.. but I do have to say that events like tonight make me miss being more in tune with my Faith. I go through periods like that though - where I feel really strong and then I start to slack. I am happier when I live my life in a more Faith driven manner - if that makes sense. As we were leaving the concert, Elijah said "now THAT was a concert!!".. He really enjoyed it too.
I think I would sleep really well if it weren't for the ringing in my ears!! Glad the boys wore ear plugs!

1 comments:

Susan March 16, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

Sounds like an excellent experience!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.