I think I will die now...

Just got back from the gym. The trainer tried to kill us - but was very nice about it. We started out with 10 minutes on the recumbant bike to warm up, then we moved in to the circuit training room. This is where the torture began. We worked our way through 12 power circuit machines - doing twenty reps on each machine with 30 seconds of high stepping on an aerobic step in between each machine. My arms feel like jello and my legs feel like spaghetti. I am most definitely going to be very sore tomorrow. It hurt, but it was good to be doing something. He wants us to go four times each week, so we will have to figure out how we can do that. Britt and I need to schedule it and stick to it or we won't go as much as we are supposed to. After our work out session, our trainer took us in to a little room where he weighed us and did our body fat analysis. We also got the lecture on drinking water. MUST DRINK WATER.. 80 ounces per day minimum. Well, my arms are shaking, so I need to go. I imagine I don't smell to great either.

2 comments:

Susan March 20, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

Ouch! I bet it'll be better next time. Drink up!

I think the partner system will help.

HerstoryGirl March 20, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Roflmbo!!!

That was too funny! I have often felt that trainers were nothing more than undercover sadists (j/k!).
But now I am totally convicted because I have not been to the gym but once in a month!
I'm so proud of you. :)

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.