Trainer


Britt and I have made an appointment to meet with the trainer at our gym tomorrow. We have been members of the gym for a long (LONG) time and have only been a handful of times. When we meet with him tomorrow, he will weigh us, check our body fat, and put us on the program. We have to write down everything we eat for three days - then they will tell us what we are doing wrong and what we need to do right. If I remember correctly, they don't really put you on a diet, they cut out everything carbonated, increase protein, and tell you no sugar, nothing fried. Anyway.. I am anxious to get started. Britt and I doing it together will really be a good thing, I think. He will help me to stay on track. I am thinking it might be best if we schedule our time to go to the gym - and not waiver from it, rather than just go spur of the moment or "try to make time".. That never works for us. After tomorrow, I think we will do that - say okay, we go to the gym on this day this day and this day at this specific time - and schedule other things around that as much as possible. I have already lined John out to come and sit with Elijah while Britt and I go tomorrow. Maybe we could set him and Elijah up on a weekly date or something - Elijah would love that and it would be one for sure night that Britt and I have scheduled. hmmmm...

1 comments:

Susan March 18, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

HEY! That is a GREAT idea! Not just the trainer, but the schedulng of the workouts. That's the only way to get it done, I am convinced!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.