Tomorrow

I go back to work tomorrow. Earlier this evening Britt asked me if I felt like I had a big enough break. No. I don't feel like I did. Does anyone ever though? Weekends are never long enough. Right now I don't feel like there is a weekend. When I am at work, Britt is home and when I am home, Britt is at work. I don't think he and i have spent any real time together in forever. I guess I am ready to go back to work though. I like my job. I still have tons of stuff to do around the house and I hate (I mean HATE) having to send Elijah away every week so I can work - even if it is just one night. I know he will be home on Friday, but still.. I miss him when he isn't here. I know the inlaws enjoy time with him too though. Selfish me, huh?
I filled out a federal student financial aid thing on line the other day. Pretty much the only thing I qualify for are student loans. I hate to incur more debt, but I really want to go back to school and since I will have to pay for it myself anyway - a student loan may be the way to go for me. It's just two years of school - Britt did a year and a half while we were in Fayetteville and it went by pretty quickly. This should too. I think it will be a challenge though.. to work full time and go to school full time.
Anyway.. must finish packing for Eli.

1 comments:

Susan March 13, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

Sounds like Eli gets to have lots of fun while Mom is away! Ha. :)

FAFSA -- go for it, girlfriend. Next thing you know, you'll be a nurse!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.