Foot


My Boot
I went to the foot doctor today. I have been having trouble with heel and ankle pain. Come to find out, I have heel spurs and achilles tendonitis. Not fun. She gave me cortisone injections in my ankle and put me in a boot! This thing is crazy!! It's like "Air Boot".. Remember the Air Jordans that you used to get that had the pump in them? This boot has one of those! Anyway.. I have been wearing it since I left her office. Honestly, my heel hurts in the boot too. I will give it some time. I didn't expect a miracle or anything. She said to rest it, so rest it I will.
Tomorrow I go to the regular doctor. It's a new doctor. I am tired of feeling like garbage the majority of the time. I know that diet and exercise play a big part in that, but I really have to get to a point where I can do that.. and get some assistance. I am not just "slightly" overweight - I am very very overweight. I have a good 80 pounds to lose. I have headaches nearly every day (not the severity of last weeks, thank God) and it really makes things difficult. I have taken so much ibuprofen that I am sure I have messed up my stomach. Today in Target I just got a horrible hot flash and then my stomach started to hurt. What the heck??? I took pepcid complete, but it didn't help. I am thinking I might need to get some aloe vera juice and add that to my diet. It helped my stomach before when I had an ulcer. So.. that's whats going on with me on this day.. Tomorrow I am certain it will be something totally different. And I wonder why my sister thinks it's funny that I have a Life Is Good sticker on my car... ha ha ha

1 comments:

Susan March 24, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

Oh Dawn -- goodness gracious. I say drink more water. That cures so many things! :)

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.