Rain, Rain

It's raining here in Little Rock. There is a big cold front moving in and we are supposed to get some snow tonight. I would love for us to get some snow simply because it would make Elijah so very happy. We haven't seen any snow at all this year. Sad thing for a little boy of 7. I can't imagine how tragic it is for little kids who have never seen snow.
I would have really liked for today to be a day of rest since I worked the past three days, but it will be anything but. Today will be a day of schoolwork for Elijah and housework for me. yuck.

1 comments:

Susan March 3, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

Snow would be great! Beats rain!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.