Card Carrying

We are now official members of Powerhouse Gym!!! woo hoo!!! This has been such a long week. I am ready to start feeling better and start looking better too. I am anxious to get in to the gym, but dreading it all in the same breath. I know this is going to require hard work on my part - I just have to stick to it and it will be so worth it. Britt seems excited too. I was thinking to myself that next year when I have to buy my Easter outfit, I won't have to shop in the "big girl" section.. YAY! Won't that be a treat? So much riding on my doing what I need to do. My skin improving, my hair not being so oily all the time, my knees (which feel like they are about to explode right now) - not to mention my moods. I can do this.
Prayers for today: health for my kids, a good night's sleep, and a relaxing weekend.

1 comments:

Susan March 30, 2007 at 11:44 PM  

Whoo hoo! Powerhouse gym! This is exciting. I can't wait to hear ALL about it. What's the game plan? When will you go? Whoo hoo!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.