Tired...

Today has been a good day. We went to Church this morning and to the park. After that we just did things around the house. I actually made some spaghetti sauce and put it up for later this week. Britt made round steak for supper, which was really good. I need to study. I have a test tomorrow in psychology that I needed to be studying for all weekend, but haven't. I think I may do the ever dreaded - make a pot of coffee at 9pm and study for a few hours - thing. My instructor tells us not to cram. He says it's not a good study practice. Oh well. What's a gal to do? I think I cram for a lot of things where the outcome would be better if I did it a bit at a time instead.
Tomorrow I am going to try to get in at least 30 minutes of exercise. I think that's better than nothing - even if it's not a full hour. I am doing pretty good with my eating - even though I am having mad cravings. I wanted a candy bar tonight so bad. I settled for a granola bar instead. Not sure how long that will hold!! ha!
My personal improvement goal for next week is to try to do something with my hair every day other than pull it back in a little nub pony tail.
Prayers for this evening: continued health for my kids, a restful nights sleep, and for chocolate cravings to disappear!!
Peace

1 comments:

Susan March 12, 2007 at 5:17 AM  

You rock! What a good plan! Every health person out there says that SOME exercise is far better than none. And between you and me, I think 30 minutes is grand.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.