I don't like daylight savings


Fair warning: this entry is going to be one big ole whine fest. If you don't want to hear it, feel free to stop reading right now.
Why is it that the night before daylight savings has to be the worst night of sleep in the history of the world? I had way too many things on my mind to even think about getting a nice restful nights sleep before waking up in the dark today. I have a test in psychology that I didn't study for as much as I needed to. Hannah came home in a funk and wants to go live with her dad. Elijah had a night terror about an hour after he went to bed and we couldn't get him calmed down for about 20 minutes. Then he was in our bed - which for anyone who reads this who has never had to share a queen size bed with a 55 pound 6 year old boy - IT'S NOT A GOOD SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT. I finally went in his room and got in his bed. I am so tired. Stressed out about Hannah and exhausted for this test today. I really want to go home and crawl back in to bed.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.