Sometimes it's just the small things...


I had a case of the blues this morning, as I have had many mornings over the past week. We ran all weekend long so when morning came, I didn't feel like we had a weekend at all. We had a very full weekend. It was good, but very busy.
I came to the office and sat here thinking to myself "I am never going to get through this day". Just then, my friend from work called and what he said was just what I needed.."I am at Starbucks. Can I bring you something?" AHHHHHH.. Just made my morning. The fact that my friend thought of me was just what I needed.. the coffee was just icing on the cake.

1 comments:

Susan March 19, 2007 at 12:30 PM  

How nice! I agree - life is all about the small things.

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.