When to start


So Britt and I are going to join the gym, I think. We just have to figure out when the best day to start is. I am thinking that Monday would be a good day - just dive in and get started. I know I will be sore after the first work out - if I do the same program I attempted before we moved to Fayetteville. I was SOOO SORE!!! But I really think it's a great program and have seen it work. The way of eating is pretty simple. Increase protein in the morning, no sugar, no soft drinks (which will be like detoxing off crack for me), and nothing fried. The fried part I can handle - the soft drinks Britt can handle. We are going to Pinnacle today for Elijah's soccer game. We are going to grill before hand at the park with Uncle John - should be a fun day. I wish I was skinny already. I can't wait to buy decent clothes again!

1 comments:

Susan March 24, 2007 at 8:09 PM  

Go girl go! Sounds like a great program - very wise decisions. I like the cold turkey approach! I think you could even incorporate those items (friend, cokes, whatever) maybe once a week as a "reward" at first, but I bet you'll grow to want them less and less.

I am here for you! Lord knows I could use encouragement, also.

How was soccer? We car browsed today. I was thinking of you and the soccer!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.