Sleepy

I can't believe how sleepy I am today. I decided to try something new today. I sat in my car for a few minutes before I came in to the office. I tried to quiet myself and then said a prayer. I was so relaxed, that I nearly fell asleep! I think that's awful! I wonder what God would think if I fell asleep in the middle of my morning conversation with him?? I am going to have to go get a cup of coffee just to try and stay awake today! This week looks to be busy. More appointments as usual. I am hoping that some of this will quiet down soon and we won't be so bombarded with apppointments all the time. It's still not nearly as bad as it was when Elijah was in treatment. We need to get healthy though. Joe brought a bike for us the other day. It was my sisters but she doesn't ride it anymore. Britt was excited. It's a mens mountain bike. I wanted the bike, but didn't realize it was a mens bike. Oh well. Beggers can't be choosers, right? I am trying to control my appetite. I do a good job while I am at work - then I go home and binge. Not really binge, just kind of mini binge, really. :) Elijah starts soccer this week. He is sooo excited! We are excited for him too. I hope he just loves it.
My prayers for today are for health and healing, for me to control my eating, and for us to come up with a way to get us closer to financial peace.

1 comments:

Susan March 6, 2007 at 8:45 AM  

I love this. It will be like a stream of consciousness! Only good will come of it!

About this blog

I am a 43 year old Mom of 2 awesome kids. I have one child with a serious illness. Caring for him is mostly what I do - with a few other things mixed in here and there. I have been married to the same wonderful man for nearly 15 years now. I am forever on the quest to change my life for the better. I want to be more organized, much healthier, and much thinner. So far, I'm not getting there. This blog is for my ramblings and frustrations while on my neverending quest for improvement.